The Part 3 is convened by the Australian Society of Anaesthetists and run by Anaesthetists.
Courses are designed for trainees that have completed their Part 2 exam and offer non-clinical advice and guidance into commencing their anaesthetic career.
In this course, you will hear about:
• The role of the ASA.
• Tips about CV and job interview.
• Setting up private practice and billing.
• Medical indemnity and risk management.
• Business management, financial planning and accounting.
• Yoga session – if sufficient numbers register.
Date: Saturday 8 June, 2019
Venue: ANZCA Office, 20 Pidgeon Close, West End, Qld 4101
ASA Trainee Members - Complimentary
ASA Members - Complimentary
Non ASA Members - $100.00
*The fee for non members will be reimbursed upon signing up to join the ASA as a member.
Not an ASA Member and need to register? click on create a new account and enter your details.
Please note registrants email address upon attending the Part 3 Course will be provided to sponsors, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out.