The Practice Managers Conference is a full day of educational lectures targeted at Practice Managers in the medical industry.
It is an interactive day that covers professional and continuing medical education issues.
Topics may include:
- Update form our Economic Advisory Committee Chair
- ASA Services - how we can help
- The role of the Manager, the emergence of business manager
- HR Management
- Australian Privacy Principles
- Challenges facing Practice Managers
- Private Health Insurance and more...
Friday 17 August, 2018
Hotel Grand Chancellor Adelaide
65 Hindley Street
Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
This conference is complimentary to all registered ASA Practice Managers.
Not an ASA registered Practice Manager?
You must be registered as an ASA Practice Manager to attend this conference.
Please complete the application form prior to registration.